Re: [Chicken-users] Implementing a macroexpand-all

From: Patrick Li
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Implementing a macroexpand-all
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:15:31 -0500

Thanks for the help Felix!

There's one more question I stumbled upon actually. Do you know of some way I can tell if a symbol *actually* refers to lambda or let?

eg. after some macro expansions, a form might look like (lambda89 (x y) body ...)
where lambda89 is equivalent to lambda.

Given a symbol, I need to check whether it refers to a macro or not.
  -Patrick

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 5:14 AM, Felix <address@hidden> wrote:
> Does anyone know which forms introduce new bindings? How can I check this
> up?

`let' and `lambda' introduce new bindings. `let' is not transformed into
`lambda', it is handled as a primitive.