Re: [Chicken-users] C_word type / Cython (warning: passing argument 2 fr

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] C_word type / Cython (warning: passing argument 2 from incompatible pointer type)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:59:05 -0600

C_word is the fundamental scheme object type.  The underlying type of int or
long is just used to make the width of this type 32-bit or 64-bit, and the
actual representation is indicated by a type tag (some subset of bits in that
word).  So it actually can return an arbitrary result.  See Data Representation
in the manual for details.

Jim