Re: [Chicken-users] Amazon S3

From: Thomas Hintz
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Amazon S3
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:39:22 -0500

Hi,

Thanks Peter and Jörg!

The example code from drupal-xml-rpc (modified in my case for sha1) seems to work fine.

I'm under a time crunch right now, but I would soon like to produce a proper hmac egg and eventually an Amazon s3 (and related?) egg. In the meantime if anyone is interested in the stuff for Amazon, just let me know.

Thanks again,

Thomas Hintz

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 7:08 AM, Moritz Heidkamp <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Jörg,

Jörg "F. Wittenberger" <address@hidden> writes:
> find attached some code of mine using openssl for that hashes and hmacs

pretty cool, although the openssl dependency might be a bit heavy just
for calculating HMACs. Have you considered contributing that code to the
existing openssl egg?

Moritz