[Chicken-users] Chicken Weekend in Cologne

From: Moritz Heidkamp
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken Weekend in Cologne
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:27:12 +0100

Dear Chickeneers,

as some of you already know, some Chicken hackers are going to meet for
a weekend of hacking in Cologne, Germany from March 18-20. The venue is
kindly provided to us by the Chaos Computer Club Cologne (C4, see
http://koeln.ccc.de/). There is no entrance fee or anything, so feel
free to drop by if you like Chicken, Scheme or just would like to hang
out with some us! However, it would be nice if you would send a short
reply to the list or to me directly so we can estimate how many people
there are going to be.

Hope to see some new faces there :-)
Moritz