Re: [Chicken-users] German Lisp Workshop at the CCC in Cologne

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] German Lisp Workshop at the CCC in Cologne
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:36:23 +0900

  We should not limit ourselves to libraries written in C! Ocaml has the
same issue with readline, since it uses a funky French license, and one
of their solutions is ledit, an rlwrap-like program implemented entirely
in Ocaml. Chicken already has all the bindings to the core C I/O
functions, so it might not be too much work to implement some minimal
command-line history.

   -Ivan