Re: [Chicken-users] Generic RDBMS Interface [Was: Re: Creating Windows G

From: YC
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Generic RDBMS Interface [Was: Re: Creating Windows GUI App]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:29:04 -0700

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Thomas Chust <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

since I've already written a bunch of database abstraction code for my
pandora egg and other projects, I think I could create something
useful and simple relatively quickly.

I'll have a try at developing a CHICKEN DBI egg at some point within
the next few weeks.

Thomas -

would you be interested in considering to look at my racket bzlib/dbi package on racket planet as a potential idea for interface?  I was looking to port it over to chicken but never got around to it due to other things.  it would be good to have schemers interested in databases to collaborate.

yc

http://yinsochen.com