Re: [Chicken-users] test custom feeds url 404

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] test custom feeds url 404
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 08:09:12 -0400

Hi Alan,

On Thu, 5 May 2011 21:07:47 -0600 Alan Post <address@hidden> wrote:

> On the nightly tests page:
>
>   http://tests.call-cc.org/
>
> There is a link to the custom feeds:
>
>   http://tests.call-cc.org/feeds/custom
>
> which is generating a 404 message for me.
>
> I used to have there the file:
>
>   http://tests.call-cc.org/feeds/custom/alanpost.xml
>
> Which I used to monitor the nightly builds for my packages of
> interest.
>
> What happened to this?  Did it move?  Is it down?  I really liked
> this feature, can I have it back?

Since we have salmonella results for OpenBSD/x86 (thanks to Christian)
we have changed the directory layout for feeds and results to
accommodate multiple branches, hardware and software platforms.  See
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/chicken-users/2011-03/msg00097.html
for more details.

The tests.call-cc.org index links were indeed broken.  They are fixed
now.  Thank you for reporting the problem.

Best wishes.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario