Re: [Chicken-users] Any easy way to use the Boost C++ library from chick

From: Panos Stergiotis
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Any easy way to use the Boost C++ library from chicken?
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 14:22:24 +0200

i made very good experience connecting a high speed C++ programm (which also
uses some boost functionality) to a chicken scheme programm using zeromq (zmq
egg). its very convenient, fast, portable and you have good options to enhance
it beyond its original purpose.

you could for instance bind a ipc, push socket in the C++ programm (5 lines of
code) and receive in scheme (2 lines of code).