Re: [Chicken-users] Solaris 10 / SPARC - PsTK and manyargs

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Solaris 10 / SPARC - PsTK and manyargs
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:55:13 -0500

On Jul 6, 2011, at 8:02 AM, Claude Marinier wrote:

> I asked chicken-install to save the temporary files and moved them to
> /usr/local/src. Applied the patch; had fun with carriage returns. Built with
>
>    chicken-install -l /usr/local/src -t local pstk

Sorry about the CRs, the original file uses CRs and they may have gotten
garbled.

For future reference, another way to apply a patch and rebuild would be:

chicken-install -r pstk
cd pstk
patch < my.patch
chicken-install

> Excellent! the hello and C° converter example programs work both interpreted
> and compiled.

Great.  I've filed a ticket (http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/635) for the
maintainer.

Jim