[Chicken-users] Egg authors

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-users] Egg authors
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:49:34 -0400

Hi,

We have a considerable number of egg-related open bugs in the bug
tracking system (http://bugs.call-cc.org).  I suppose several egg
authors have not been receiving e-mail notification from the bug
tracking system.

So, I invite you egg authors to log into the bug tracking system (you
can use your svn credentials) then click "View tickets" -> "Active
tickets, mine first".  Maybe you have some open bugs.

I'd would also be nice if you could check your egg tests scripts, so
they can be useful for our test infrastructure's reports (see
http://tests.call-cc.org).  I've filed a ticket about this issue which
affects several eggs: https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/630

You may want to subscribe to chicken-janitors
(http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/chicken-janitors).  It's a
low-traffic mailing list that can be used to follow the bug tracking
system changes.

Best wishes.
Mario
--