[Chicken-users] State of Chicken 2011 Survey

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] State of Chicken 2011 Survey
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:56:58 +0900

Hi all,

   Inspired by Stephen Eilert's post about the State of Clojure survey,
I created a simple "State of Chicken" survey form, which is available
here:

http://www.irp.oist.jp/raikov/chicken2011/

Please fill out the survey by Monday, August 15 2011. I will collect the
data, but will not publish personally identifiable information, only a
summary of the results. Please let me know if you have any questions or
comments about the survey.

 -Ivan