Re: [Chicken-users] Results of the Chicken survey

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Results of the Chicken survey
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:20:29 +0200

Hi Ivan,

* Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> [110825 04:25]:
> Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions on how to
> improve the survey. Thanks,

Thanks for going through all the hassle to get it up and running and
for putting the results into the wiki.

Apart from the results I wanted to know how you did the graphs and the
form. As I gathered they were done by eggs of yours?  Could you
elaborate on that a bit?

Now that the survey is over I also want to add some feedback of mine:

* There were lots of mandatory questions, including "personal"
details. Some people on reddit for example posted that this has put
them off from taking part. It did not put me off but maybe that is a
thing to reconsider next time.

* We did not advertise this survey much, although I doubt it would
have drawn thousands of people to the site :) But maybe we could have
a reminder posting near the end of the voting period.

Thanks Ivan, for this nice survey. It sure is interesting and I
enjoyed it.

Kind regards,

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let