Re: [Chicken-users] CHICKEN Scheme hacking sprint Decembre 2011

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CHICKEN Scheme hacking sprint Decembre 2011
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:27:20 +0200

Hi,

* Christian Kellermann <address@hidden> [110823 13:24]:
> To make further syncronisation of the date easier I have setup a
> little planner here:
>
> https://terminplaner.dfn.de/foodle.php?id=25k736dw4tecbu47

This is a short reminder that I will base further planning of the
event on the date that has gotten the most people attending by next
monday, Sep. 4th.

This means that after that the date is fixed. People are still welcome
to join in at a later point of course.

Thanks for your attention!

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let