[Chicken-users] Question regarding copyright notice

From: Santosh Rajan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Question regarding copyright notice
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:37:08 +0530

I have been working on a small chicken scheme project, which I intend to release as open source on Github. The distribution will contain some of chicken scheme "C" source code, along with my scm files and other open source code. However I noticed that the compiled chicken "C" source code does not contain the copyright notices. This might be a dumb question, because I might have missed something. I would appreciate if anyone can throw some light on this? Here are some points I have considered.
1) The user of this code needs to have chicken scheme installed, to compile the code.
2) Do I need to include the scm code along with the distribution?
3) Or is it ok if include a pointer to the chicken source site in my readme or something?

--
http://about.me/santosh.rajan

“The young man knows the rules but the old man knows the exceptions”. Oliver Wendell Holmes