Re: [Chicken-users] type problem with mbox egg

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] type problem with mbox egg
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 22:08:30 +0900

Hello, Moritz,

   Thanks for using the mbox library. The documentation was not
up-to-date, which has been fixed now.
Some time ago, I generalized the parsing procedures of mbox so that
they can take different types of
input streams. I have now created an additional module, mbox-string,
which is a version of mbox specialized
to operate on strings. If you use mbox-file->messages from the
mbox-string library, it will work as below
(i.e. it takes a filename string or port argument). Please update your
installation of mbox, try it out and let me
know if you are still having problems.

  -Ivan