[Chicken-users] Where is parenthesis-synonyms gone?

From: Paul Colby
Subject: [Chicken-users] Where is parenthesis-synonyms gone?
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 09:18:14 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to do some algebra using scheme so I would like to disable the
parenthesis-synonyms so
I may give [] and {} different meanings. I'm running version 4.7.0. In the
documentation on
"parameters" I was lead to believe that one might disable this feature of the
reader by
(parenthesis-synonyms #f). Every symbol in the parameters documentation is
there except
parenthesis-synonyms. Is there a reason this has dropped off the symbol table?
I tried "apropos"
and parenthesis-synonyms is a symbol just not bound to anything.

Thanks
Paul C.