Re: [Chicken-users] chicken hangs and uses 100% cpu (mac os x lion)

From: Topher Cyll
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken hangs and uses 100% cpu (mac os x lion)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 00:00:03 -0400

Thanks, everyone!

Switching compilers fixed the build for me.

I've attached a patch to fix the build in this configuration.  It's
very conservative and only selects gcc-4.2 if the OS is Mac OS X Lion
and gcc-4.2 is available.

I've done my best to follow the existing pattern of config-arch.sh.  I
also did my best to keep the config-macosx-compiler.sh script POSIX sh
compatible.

I know working around this bug may not be ideal, though.  Is a patch
like this appropriate to go into git?

Topher