Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] SRFI-99 record types for CHICKEN

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] SRFI-99 record types for CHICKEN
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 23:29:18 +0200

Am Freitag, 16. September 2011 schrieb Felix :
[...]
BTW, would it be possible that you document the extensions in the
srfi-99 wiki page?

Hello,

I added a brief description of everything in the egg to the corresponding wiki page. Links to the official SRFI-99 document and the documentation in the Fossil repository of my implementation are included at the end: https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/srfi-99

This stuff is really nice - it closes a gaping hole
in our egg library and is going to be become one of my bread-and-butter
extensions.
[...]

I feel flattered and I hope my code can live up to these expectations :-)

Ciao,
Thomas