[Chicken-users] Code for parsing multipart/form-data

From: Jules Altfas
Subject: [Chicken-users] Code for parsing multipart/form-data
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:34:33 -0700

You might be interested in taking a look at the source code for a multitasking web server written in Chicken. It contains mime-parsing (including multipart) capability for file/socket i/o.

The server has its warts--by no means a polished product. Nonetheless, it does (mostly) work. I built a usable webmail client on top of it, and by my current definition of "works", it runs OK. No doubt it has bugs and omissions. If you try it out and find any, please let me know.

A tarball of the code is available at: http://webserv.bmedctr.com. There's not a whole lot of documentation, though the code is pretty straightforward and commented. The site has more info.

Jules