Re: [Chicken-users] find-files

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] find-files
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:58:21 +0200

* Christian Kellermann <address@hidden> [110921 17:46]:
> * Sascha Ziemann <address@hidden> [110921 17:38]:
> > The documentation for find-files says: By default, symbolic links are
> > not followed.
> >
> > Try this:
> >
> > $ ln -s this .
> > $ csi -R posix -e '(write (find-files "."))'

The code follows the code path that supports the deprecated old
form of find-files. In that path the behaviour is set to follow
symlinks. I have to check with older chickens if that was the old
behaviour. If not I have a patch. If it does the docs need to be
changed.

A workaround is to explicitly specify follow-symlinks: #f in your
call to find-files. Does that help you for now? I will submit a
patch later today.

Kind regards & thanks for the bug report!

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let