Re: [Chicken-users] A proposal for egg category reassignment

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] A proposal for egg category reassignment
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:40:13 +0900

  Good point, I did not think to check where these eggs are hosted.  So
here is the revised list; I have marked the eggs not hosted on
call-cc.org with an asterisk (*) and I advise their respective authors
to correct the categories. And yes, changing the category would also
necessitate tagging a new release for each egg.

  -Ivan

Eggs in "Uncategorized or invalid category":

aes -> Cryptography
crypto-tools -> Cryptography
embedded-test -> Unit-testing
format-compiler/format-compiler-base -> Input/Output
sets -> Algorithms and data-structures
simple-logging -> Input/Output
* freetds -> Databases
* kalaha -> Miscellaneous
* hmac -> Cryptography
* ssql -> Databases
* ssql-postgresql -> Databases

Eggs in "Miscellaneous":

condition-utils -> Language extensions
dsssl-utils -> Language extensions
error-utils -> Language extensions
expand-full -> Language extensions
hashes -> Algorithms and data-structures
latch -> Language extensions
posix-utils -> OS interface
procedure-decoration -> Language extensions
s48-modules -> Language extensions
shell -> Tools
srfi-34 -> Language extensions
stalin -> Code generation