[Chicken-users] Hacking Sprint 2011 - Update

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Hacking Sprint 2011 - Update
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 19:38:50 +0200

Dear chicken fans,

I want to give you a short update on the plannings for the upcomming
hacking sprint in Nuremberg, taking place from the 9th - 11th of
December 2011.

I have found us a hacking location with enough room and internet
all to ourselves ;)

We can use the premises of the "U43" municipal youth club. We will
have access starting from Friday, 9th 8pm.

The club is located here: http://g.co/maps/pv8vg, North of the city
center.

I will follow up this mail with a recommendation for accomodation,
I have to admit you don't know a lot about the hotels in your own
city. In general anything near the city center is fine.

So in case you haven't done so already, it might be a good time to
book your travels ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Christian

P.S.: The latest information can always be viewed on the wiki page
https://wiki.call-cc.org/chicken-sprint-nuremberg

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let