[Chicken-users] BUG, list-ref bug found in chicken version 4.7.0

From: 徐迪
Subject: [Chicken-users] BUG, list-ref bug found in chicken version 4.7.0
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:19:13 +0800

Hello, I know this is not the right place to make a bug report, and I
really don't know whether this is a bug.
I did like the following:

address@hidden:~$ csi
#;1> (list-ref 2 '(1 5 2))
Segmentation fault
address@hidden:~$ csi -v

CHICKEN
(c)2008-2011 The Chicken Team
(c)2000-2007 Felix L. Winkelmann
Version 4.7.0
linux-unix-gnu-x86 [ manyargs dload ptables ]
compiled 2011-10-25 on xudifsd-laptop (Linux)

I know I used list-ref in a wrong way, I was supposed to use it like
(list-ref '(1 5 2) 2), but what makes me think this is a bug is that
csi didn't give any promotion and even cause a Segmentation fault,
it's expected to promote a wrong type.