[Chicken-users] Interrupt handling overhaul

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Interrupt handling overhaul
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:22:32 +0100

Dear chicken fans,

I have just pushed felix's proposed change to chicken's interrupt
handling to the master branch. This change might affect ALL chicken
code that uses units posix, tcp and as well as interpreted code
(since csi installs now its own SIGINT handler).

I have been running this code for three weeks now without problems
for my projects. Also I have not found a way to break the signal
code. As I am merely human, I therefore apply to you, my adventurous
spirits, to unleash your hacking and testing skills and try to break
the signal handling code in master.

My thanks go to Felix, John, Alan and Jerry for the insightful
discussions (and of course the patch). For reference the thread can
be found in the chicken-hackers archive, where usually these kind
of technical core hacking issues and patches are discussed:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/chicken-hackers/2011-10/msg00127.html

Thanks for flying CHICKEN wings.

Kind regards,

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let