[Chicken-users] lalr version 2.4.2

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] lalr version 2.4.2
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:42:58 +0900

Hi all,

   I have updated the lalr egg to use upstream version 2.4.1, and have
changed the license to LGPL-3, in order to match upstream. Release 2.4.2
of the lalr egg also includes a small bug fix to the lr-driver routine.

   Version 2.4.1 also introduces a new interface for lexical tokens, so
it is likely that parser code written for lalr 2.3.x will not compile
out of the box. Let me know if you need help with porting your code to
the lalr version.

   -Ivan