[Chicken-users] Thank you gentlemen...

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Thank you gentlemen...
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:51:21 +0100

Dear Chicken fans,

I would like to say a big THANKS to all the people that have been
working in different areas on the CHICKEN system during the last
couple of days, be it remote or in person in Nuremberg.  I can say
that for me it has been a blast to work, chat, drink and be with
you during the last days. The discussions with so many nice & bright
people triggered lots of new ideas that I will have got enough to
chew on for the next weeks.

I would like to add special thanks to Christian Betz & Harald
Schwartzkopff of the U43 team, who made it possible to meet in the
nice location [1] and emlix [2] for kindly providing a beamer and
infrastructure.

I hope you have all enjoyed the show and had a safe trip back home.

Looking forward seeing you next time!

Kind regards,

Christian

[1] http://www.jugendtreff-u43.de
[2] http://emlix.com, disclaimer: I work for them ;)

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let