[Chicken-users] llvm patches integrated (was: Installing on Mac OS 10.7.

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: [Chicken-users] llvm patches integrated (was: Installing on Mac OS 10.7.3)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:21:03 -0600

All LLVM patches are now integrated into stability 4.7.0.5-st and the stability
tarball (http://wiki.call-cc.org/stability), as well as master.  So the dance
below is no longer necessary.

Additionally, these patches fix llvm-gcc and clang builds on Linux as well.

Users are encouraged to test this out if interested.  At the least, it seems to
speed up the build process, along with the chicken compiler.

Jim