Re: [Chicken-users] How to add a repl to an application with readline

From: Matt Welland
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How to add a repl to an application with readline
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:43:11 -0700

Ignore this email :)

I don't understand why all that was needed was an (import readline) before calling (repl) ...

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Matt Welland <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd like to optionally run a repl triggered by a switch with readline, apropos and any other goodies I can find already loaded. I've dug though the Unit eval page and the email list and read through csi.scm but didn't see the answer.

So how to import the needed things into the repl either from within the program before calling (repl) or automatically after?

Thanks,

Matt
-=-