Re: [Chicken-users] Using a file in the current dir

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Using a file in the current dir
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:41:11 +0100

Hi Mark,

* Mark Carter <address@hidden> [120318 16:31]:
> Is there a way I can "use" a file in the current directory?
>
> Here's what I'm trying to achieve: I want to be able to use some
> functionality
> interactively in the interpreter, but also create an executable. In the
> executable, I will probably do some command-line argument parsing, and
> automatically call a "main" function. When invoked as a script, I just want
> load in the definitions. There doesn't seem a way to really achieve this.

You can use cond-expand to check whether you are running interpreted
or compiled:

http://api.call-cc.org/doc/chicken/special-forms/cond-expand

Check for the 'csi feature to see whether you are running in the
interpreter.

Does this help then?

Kind regards,

Christian

--
9 out of 10 voices in my head say, that I am crazy,
one is humming.