Re: [Chicken-users] amb egg bug/confusion

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] amb egg bug/confusion
Date: 19 Mar 2012 22:05:19 +0100

On Mar 19 2012, Alan Post wrote:

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 09:18:29AM -0700, Matt Welland wrote:
   On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:55 AM, Alan Post
A local-to-me ecologist is interested in sitting down and
brainstorming, I hope something interesting comes of that.
-Alan

Alan, now I you made me curious.

Which of the ecologists is going to sit down?

Will the result relate more to plants?

Or is the egg system going to get a layer where one can bind
those tentative identifiers used within the implementation
of the importing module by specifying constraints instead of
source locations upon import?

I'd love it!

Cheers

/Jörg