Re: [Chicken-users] Request for help.

From: Shaun Bruner
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Request for help.
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 18:20:23 -0500

I installed it successfully about a week ago. I was on a FreeBSD system, so had to set the CSC_OPTIONS for /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib to get it to install.

My first guess would be you need to do something similar.

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Yuval,

On Tue, 15 May 2012 00:51:58 +0200 yuval <address@hidden> wrote:

> I cannot install the fastcgi extension. I try to install it in windows and in
> linux.
> do someone succeed?

It works for me.  Also works on our test infrastructure:
http://tests.call-cc.org/master/linux/x86/2012/05/14/salmonella-report/install/fastcgi.html

To be able to help you, we need some information:

* What did you execute to get the error?

* What is the error message?

* What is your CHICKEN version?

* Do you have libfcgi installed?

Best wishes.