[Chicken-users] Egg authors: help us to keep eggs in good shape

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-users] Egg authors: help us to keep eggs in good shape
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:36:40 -0400

Dear egg authors,

We currently have a lot of open bugs reported on our bug tracking system
and lots of warnings and installation/test failures reported by
salmonella.

Please take a look at our bug tracking system (http://bugs.call-cc.org)
and at the daily salmonella reports (http://tests.call-cc.org).  The
most recent salmonella report at the moment is
http://tests.call-cc.org/master/linux/x86/2012/05/17/salmonella-report/

Several problems can be trivially fixed.

Consider joining the CHICKEN Janitors mailing list
(https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/chicken-janitors) to receive
notifications from the bug tracking system.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes.
Mario
--