Re: [Chicken-users] segv with stty egg

From: Aaron Patterson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] segv with stty egg
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:29:36 -0700

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 06:55:31PM +0200, Christian Kellermann wrote:
> Hi Aaron!
> * Aaron Patterson <address@hidden> [120523 04:45]:
> >
> > I am trying to read from a tty with Chicken.  I've been messing around
> > with the stty egg, and it seems to be segving on me.  Here is the script
> > I'm using:
> >
> >   https://gist.github.com/2772939
> >
> > I know I'm not using the stty egg correctly, but I don't think it should
> > be segving in this case.  Thanks!
>
> Hm, indeed a  crash is not nice!  Can you try  whether it also crashes
> for you with the stty's trunk version?

I'd be happy to test it.  Where do I find the svn repo?  I feel new in
the Chicken Scheme community, so I'm not sure where to locate this type
of information.  :-)

Eventually, I'd like to extend the egg to support cfsetispeed and
cfsetospeed so that I can read from a tty.

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/