Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: lazy-seq, a port of Clojure's lazy sequence API

From: Peter Danenberg
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: lazy-seq, a port of Clojure's lazy sequence API
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:01:42 -0500

This is great, Moritz; thanks!

I've missed the transparent laziness of seqs in Scheme, too; I never
use SRFI-41 because of the bizarre parallel-universe SRFI-1 that they
had to create.

In fact, SRFI-41 is a parallel Scheme due to the fundamental things
they had to re-implement: cons, lambda, let, null, match, &c.

Stream-cons, stream-lambda, &c. are so fucking verbose!

Quoth Moritz Heidkamp on Pungenday, the 7th of Confusion: