Re: [Chicken-users] call-cc.org services down

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] call-cc.org services down
Date: 07 Jun 2012 12:25:52 +0200

On Jun 6 2012, Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:

Hi,

Several services ({wiki,paste,code,bugs}.call-cc.org) are down at the
moment due to a server outage.  We are working to fix things and bring
them back as soon as possible.

Out of curiosity: since I'm running askemos.org on a redundant network
(five of nodes thanks to chicken!): what infrastructure is required
for those services?  Maybe I could host a copy.

best regards

/Jörg

http://api.call-cc.org is still working in case you need documentation.
The primary egg server is also working, so you can install eggs with
chicken-install.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best wishes.
Mario