Re: [Chicken-users] Neophyte in scheme: string-split not quite what I wa

From: Дмитрий
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Neophyte in scheme: string-split not quite what I want
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:05:39 +0400

Hello.

Does IrRegex support Unicode character classes? E.g. Will IrRegex consider
accented letters (á) or Cyrillic letters (я) as "alpha"? Wil IrRegex consider
Chinese wide space ( ) as "space"? Will IrRegex consider Chinese brackets
(「」【】) as "punct"? If it doesn't, the regexp is going to be EXTREMELY messy [in
fact, I believe it may better to build such a regexp automatically then].

I’m on Windows, so I can’t check it (when I use UTF-8 console via chcp 65001,
for some reason Chicken seems to fail on every string with operation non-ascii
string — even on a simple (display "Привет")).

 --
Yours sincerely,
Dmitry Kushnariov