[Chicken-users] [ANN] Chicken at T-DOSE 2012

From: Peter Bex
Subject: [Chicken-users] [ANN] Chicken at T-DOSE 2012
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:13:39 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that Chicken will be represented once again
at T-DOSE (Technical Dutch Open Source Event), the Netherlands.
Our booth request was accepted today!

This year's event will be held the 27th and 28th of October, at the
usual location; the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in Eindhoven.
Anyone who happens to be there is invited to drop by and talk Chicken
with us!

For more information, see http://www.t-dose.org/ (no schedule yet)

Let me close with a friendly reminder:

Several people from the Chicken community will also be present at
Quasiconf, the Lisp subconference at this year's FrOSCon in
St. Augustin, Germany on August 25th & 26th.
See http://quasiconf.twoticketsplease.de/ for details about Quasiconf
and http://www.froscon.org/ about the FrOSCon conference in general.

Another great opportunity to meet some Chicken fans will be at the
"Chicken UK meeting", at Alaric's home in Gloucester, from September 28
until the 1st of October.
See http://wiki.call-cc.org/event/chicken-uk-2012 for more information.
I'm sure Alaric will appreciate it if you could let him know in advance
if you'll be there.

Cheers,
Peter
--