Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken as extension language

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken as extension language
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:45:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012, Pippo Sbardella wrote:

[...]
Btw, it took me some time to find your links starting from:

http://wiki.call-cc.org/man/4/The%20User%27s%20Manual

I think that a comprehensive "toc page" would help.
[...]

Hello Pippo,

the wiki containing CHICKEN's manual has a full text search:

  http://wiki.call-cc.org/search-help

And there is chickadee, another browser for the documentation of CHICKEN and all eggs:

  http://api.call-cc.org/doc/

Of course neither of those can replace a nice index page in a printed manual, but for an online resource a good search function is even better :-)

Ciao,
Thomas