Re: [Chicken-users] Building Chicken on OS X Lion

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Building Chicken on OS X Lion
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:22:00 +0200

Hi,

* Hans Nowak <address@hidden> [120831 14:31]:
> Hi,
>
> I am still having problems building/installing Chicken on OS X Lion,
> even with the new version 4.7.0.6 and 4.8rc2.
>
> Here is a paste of the output when I do make install; it hangs at
>
> http://paste.call-cc.org/paste?id=a7fd2260fb3540a24db2fbd703607a0555446589

As I don't have access to a mac I can only guess, the README file
mentions that you have to use the following flags for 10.7:

make PLATFORM=macosx ARCH=x86-64

This does not really explain why it hangs there, but could you retry
with the ARCH flag?

Sorry for your troubles, let's get this sorted out.

Christian

--
Be right back -- Godot.