Re: [Chicken-users] Building Chicken on OS X Lion

From: Hans Nowak
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Building Chicken on OS X Lion
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:55:20 -0400

On 8/31/12 11:22 AM, Christian Kellermann wrote:

As I don't have access to a mac I can only guess, the README file
mentions that you have to use the following flags for 10.7:

make PLATFORM=macosx ARCH=x86-64

This does not really explain why it hangs there, but could you retry
with the ARCH flag?

Sorry for your troubles, let's get this sorted out.

Thanks for your reply. The ARCH flag doesn't seem to make a difference, but I got things to work (sort of, maybe) using Homebrew; see my other message.

--
Hans Nowak