Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] New egg: dummy-user

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] New egg: dummy-user
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 13:29:20 -0400

Hi Matt,

On Mon, 3 Sep 2012 11:20:15 -0600 Matt Gushee <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well, here's my first egg. It wasn't going to be: I am developing an
> egg that provides a framework for interactive command-line
> programs. But I realized in order to test that egg, I'd need a way to
> simulate user input. Hence ...  dummy-user!
>
> The egg is BSD-licensed, and should be quite simple to use (its
> capabilities are also simple). For anyone who is interested, I've
> documented it on the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/dummy-user
>
> And if the powers that be would be so kind as to add my little egg to
> the list ... the code is on GitHub; here's the location of the release
> info file.
>
> https://raw.github.com/mgushee/dummy-user/master/dummy-user.release-info

Very nice.  Thanks for making your code available.

I noticed that the egg documentation doesn't contain a link to the
sources location.  Usually egg authors add something like a "Repository"
section, so people can easily see where the source code is.

Best wishes.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario