[Chicken-users] Chicken UK 2012 is this month :-D

From: Alaric Snell-Pym
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken UK 2012 is this month :-D
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 10:36:25 +0100

Hello Chickens!

September, once seemingly so distant, is now upon us, which means that
Chicken UK 2012 is starting to come together.

I've assembled a draft programme:

https://wiki.call-cc.org/event/chicken-uk-2012

However, I'm really just writing it so we have some ideas for something
to do each day; in practice, I plan to be flexible and consider the
weather and what moods we're all in each morning and go from there ;-)

There's several slots free for talks, if anyone would like to tell us
about anything they've been up to. If everyone's too shy, I will do some
more myself. You have been warned...

If anybody doesn't know where to come to, email me offlist and I'll give
you the URL of our "how to get here page" - I just don't want it getting
into search indexes!

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym