Re: [Chicken-users] What is the purpose of module interfaces?

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] What is the purpose of module interfaces?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:36:02 -0600

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 3:35 AM, Felix <address@hidden> wrote:

Would you perhaps like to help us with this by extending this manual
section a little? You could take that queue example as a starting
point and explain things alongside the code. That would be nice, and
certainly helpful to new users, or users new to this feature.

I will attempt to do this ... my time is limited, though, since I have a fledgling small business that has no relationship to programming. So if I take too long, and somebody else gets tired of waiting and gets it done first, I won't complain.

--
Matt Gushee