Re: [Chicken-users] lexgen documentation

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] lexgen documentation
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:43:52 +0900

Hi Matt,

    Thanks for trying to use lexgen. You are right that I had not
created a wiki page for input-classes, this has now been corrected.
As for your second question, all identifiers prefixed by char-list/
are created by the following declaration in the example:

(import-instance (<Token> char-list-<Token> char-list/)
                 (<CharLex> char-list-<CharLex> char-list/))

This imports the char-list instances of <Token> and <CharLex> and
prefixes all their identifiers with char-list/.
So if the <Token> typeclass defines an identifier called 'range', the
import-instance declaration will create an identifier
char-list/range and so on. I will clarify this in the documentation.
Thanks for asking questions and let me know if I can help with
anything.

   Ivan