Re: [Chicken-users] lexgen documentation

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] lexgen documentation
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 12:16:12 -0700

Hi, Ivan--

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:43 PM, Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> wrote:
char-list/range and so on. I will clarify this in the documentation.
Thanks for asking questions and let me know if I can help with
anything.

Thank you for the clarification. I have temporarily set aside the part of my project that requires a lexer, but I will most likely get back to it before long. I'll let know know if I have any more questions.

--
Matt Gushee