[Chicken-users] schemers at 29C3

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] schemers at 29C3
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:53:37 +0100

Dear Chickenistas,

I will be at this years chaos communication congress (29C3) in
Hamburg. I am organising a meeting space for schemers and lispers
there. If you are attending, feel free to drop by or even contribute!
The assembly as they call it will be origanised in the event's wiki at

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/The_%28un%29employed_schemers_%26_lispers_guild

Hope to see you there!

Christian

--
In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than
water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can