[Chicken-users] Apropos dependency error

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: [Chicken-users] Apropos dependency error
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 12:29:33 -0700

Hello, Chickenistas--

I am going through my egg installation and updating some old ones, but I am getting an error with apropos:

  Syntax error (import): cannot import from undefined module

memoized-string

Checking further, I see that the memoized-string egg is no longer available, but apropos.scm still contains:

  (require-library
     memoized-string

While I am waiting for an official fix, is there a simple workaround for this error?

Thanks.
--
Matt Gushee