Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: apropos egg 2.0.0

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: apropos egg 2.0.0
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:14:39 +0100

* Kon Lovett <address@hidden> [121217 06:27]:
> Works w/ the new Chicken.
>
> Long time in the wilderness I know. My apologies.

Just a shameless plug: If you install the latest parley and add
something similar to this in your .csirc you will get tab completion
for everything apropos offers:

(use apropos
     parley
     parley-auto-completion)

(completion-choices
 (lambda (input position last-word)
   (map symbol->string (apropos-list last-word))))

(add-key-binding! #\tab auto-completion-handler)

I have just hacked this up and I am using this for half an hour
now, maybe word-class needs some tweaks... Please let me know what
you thing!

Cheers from 29C3,

Christian

--
In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than
water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can