Re: [Chicken-users] Egg: redis bindings

From: richo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Egg: redis bindings
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:27:04 +1100

On 23/01/13 20:59 -0500, Andrei Barbu wrote:
Hi,

I put up an egg that has high-performance redis bindings using
hiredis. It's much faster (>100x)  than the current egg and it doesn't
suffer from timeout issues. Provides a pretty bare-bones API.

I've put up docs on the wiki:
https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/redis

And the egg is available from:
https://github.com/abarbu/redis-chicken

Could someone make this accessible via chicken-install? Thanks!

I'd also appreciate if someone had a look at the
meta/release-info/setup files and let me know if I'm doing something
inappropriate.

Awesome,

I wrote a small library that's current backed onto either flat files or redis
at the deployers option, I'll have a play with this in the evening!

Cheers

Richo

--
richo || Today's excuse:

The monitor is plugged into the serial port
http://blog.psych0tik.net