Re: [Chicken-users] ANN new eggs for Amazon S3, SendGrid, and Stripe

From: Thomas Hintz
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ANN new eggs for Amazon S3, SendGrid, and Stripe
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:25:14 -0800

You're welcome. :)

Also, I just noticed that Stripe is now available in Canada as well. If you are in Canada or the US and want to take credit card payments or handle recurring payments, I highly highly recommend Stripe. No need for a merchant account, gateway setup, or storing of any sensitive information. Once I built the api it only took a few minutes for me to sign up, integrate it into my site, and start processing cards.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Felix <address@hidden> wrote:
> All of these are available in the official egg repo and are documented on
> the wiki.

> Thanks,

WE have to say thanks, Thomas. Great contributions. In other words:

thanks.